- California Department of Water Resources Announces Initial State Water Project Allocation
- DWR Releases Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative for Soil Investigations in the Delta
- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
More Industry News
California American Water distributes 400 turkeys Monterey County nonprofits
Three Monterey County nonprofits will help make the holidays brighter for 400 families in...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Interior Secretary Zinke applauds Senate’s confirmation of Brenda Burman to lead Reclamation
The U.S. Senate has confirmed Brenda Burman as the first woman to lead the...
- Posted November 18, 2017
President Trump appoints Tim Petty for Interior Department; Secretary Zinke cheers the nomination
President Donald J. Trump’s nomination of Tim Petty as the Assistant Secretary for Water...
- Posted November 16, 2017
Eastern Municipal Water District honored with 2017 Sensus Reach Customer Service Award
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) has been honored with the 2017 Sensus Reach Customer...
- Posted November 13, 2017
Three Climate Science Service Awards announced by Department of Water Resources
Three researchers have been honored with Climate Science Service Awards by the California Department...
- Posted November 10, 2017