- California American Water and related Charitable Foundation donate to California Wildfire Relief Efforts
- Middle school teachers study SoCal water scarcity compliments of EarthEcho and Northrop Grumman
- Municipal Information System Association of CA honors Western Municipal Water with two awards
- Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
- Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
More Infrastructure News
Cadiz Water Project Garners Broad Support in Latest Legal Battle
The Cadiz Water Project has received eleven “friend of the court” briefs filed with...
- Posted September 14, 2015
Catalina Island to receive desalination technology from GE
When Governor Jerry Brown announced his mandatory water cutbacks, Catalina Island, located off the...
- Posted September 1, 2015
Permit applications filed for twin tunnels
State and Federal agencies announced last week that they have jointly filed some of...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Cadiz Water Project, Partners Announce Chromium 6 Treatment Process
A strategic alliance between water resource development company Cadiz Inc., water treatment company ATEC...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015
Delta project could lead to loss of farmland
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s proposal for two massive water tunnels, state contractors have begun...
- Posted August 19, 2015
High water waste occurring despite California drought
In Northern California, water agencies have to estimate how much water is being wasted...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Creates Renewable Energy Partnership
The Cadiz Water Project has entered into a joint venture agreement with renewable energy...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Desalination plant reopening in Santa Barbara
On Tuesday, the Santa Barbara City Council voted unanimously to spend $55 million on...
- Posted July 23, 2015
First solar powered desalination plant in the works
HydroRevolution, a subsidiary of WaterFX, will be building a $30 million dollar desalination plant...
- Posted July 16, 2015