- State Water Board Adopts Bay-Delta Plan Update, Makes Allowances for Voluntary Agreements
- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
More Infrastructure News
New Eastside Water Treatment Facility on-line in Ontario
A new water treatment facility is now operational in Ontario and is poised to...
- Posted October 22, 2016
Department of Interior submits its endorsement of Klamath dams’ removal
The removal of four dams on the Klamath River inched closer to reality this...
- Posted October 20, 2016
City of Compton enters into settlement agreement over discharging raw sewage into local waterway
The city of Compton has entered into a settlement agreement for allegedly discharging raw...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Southern California Edison fined 3 million for Clean Water Act, Fish and Game Violations
A recent settlement agreement, along with a $3 million fine against public utility company...
- Posted October 13, 2016
East Porterville residents urged to complete sign-up process for new sustainable water source
Progress continues to be made in the state’s effort to connect East Porterville residents...
- Posted October 6, 2016
San Joaquin River Restoration Project allows Porterville irrigation in lieu of groundwater
A part of the San Joaquin River Restoration Program will now allow Porterville area...
- Posted September 24, 2016
California Chamber of Commerce provides support to Cadiz Water Project
Cadiz Inc. has announced that the company’s Water Conservation, Recovery & Storage Project (Cadiz...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Perris Dam Draft Environmental Impact Report released by DWR
The Draft Environmental Impact Report (DIER) for a proposed new Lake Perris emergency release...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Yosemite acquires 400 acres of donated land on the park’s western border
A peaceful meadow — home to coyotes, bear, deer and a clan of some...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Benbow Dam, California’s second largest dam removal, on schedule
According to Patrick Vaughan, engineering geologist with the California Department of Parks and Recreation,...
- Posted September 7, 2016