- Los Vaqueros Reservoir expansion seeks $434 million in state funding from Proposition 1
- Pasadena’s Tetra Tech contracted for technical support of EPA’s Watershed Protection Program
- DWR’s Joel Ledesma provides Oroville Dam crisis overview at Water Conference
- San Bernardino County Water Conference honors 18 Inland Empire H2O Heroes
- City of San Diego assessed $3.2 million for failing to protect waterways from loose sediment
More Infrastructure News
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015