- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Infrastructure News
Desert monuments do not impact proposed water project
In an effort to protect the Mojave Desert, Senator Dianne Feinstein wrote a letter...
- Posted February 22, 2016
High speed rail funds to water projects sees major opposition
A group had proposed moving funds from the High Speed Rail project to fund...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Stockton residents call for halt to chloramine use
Due to the water contamination taking place in Flint, Michigan, the issue of safe...
- Posted February 11, 2016
MWD’s legislative outlook on the Twin Tunnels Project
On Friday, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), the largest wholesaler of water...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Dam removal a win for environmentalists, PacifiCorp
The Klamath River, which runs from Southern Oregon to the Pacific Ocean in Northern...
- Posted February 6, 2016
Department of Water Resources Shuts Down California Aqueduct for Repairs
A break in the lining and underlying embankment of the California Aqueduct near Taft...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Nestle to help diversify water supply
To help diversify water supplies in the Inland Empire, Nestle has partnered with the...
- Posted January 9, 2016
Water Company Purchased for $2 Million
California American Water announced the completion of the acquisition of Dunnigan Water Works, a...
- Posted January 5, 2016
Nation’s largest desalination plant opens in San Diego County
On Monday, officials in San Diego celebrated the completion of the Carlsbad Desalination Plant,...
- Posted December 16, 2015
Engineering firm recognized for replacing aging infrastructure
Brown and Caldwell, the largest engineering consulting firm dedicated to the United States environmental...
- Posted December 10, 2015