- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Infrastructure News
Permit applications filed for twin tunnels
State and Federal agencies announced last week that they have jointly filed some of...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Cadiz Water Project, Partners Announce Chromium 6 Treatment Process
A strategic alliance between water resource development company Cadiz Inc., water treatment company ATEC...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015
Delta project could lead to loss of farmland
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s proposal for two massive water tunnels, state contractors have begun...
- Posted August 19, 2015
High water waste occurring despite California drought
In Northern California, water agencies have to estimate how much water is being wasted...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Creates Renewable Energy Partnership
The Cadiz Water Project has entered into a joint venture agreement with renewable energy...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Desalination plant reopening in Santa Barbara
On Tuesday, the Santa Barbara City Council voted unanimously to spend $55 million on...
- Posted July 23, 2015
First solar powered desalination plant in the works
HydroRevolution, a subsidiary of WaterFX, will be building a $30 million dollar desalination plant...
- Posted July 16, 2015
New infrastructure a possibility due to drought
With the California drought at its worst, lawmakers are beginning to examine how to...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Potential reservoir expansion coming to Contra Costa
The Contra Costa Water District, in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, is...
- Posted July 6, 2015