- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
- West Basin Municipal Water District Funds Surfrider Foundation’s Teach and Test Program
More Infrastructure News
Cadiz Water Project Creates Renewable Energy Partnership
The Cadiz Water Project has entered into a joint venture agreement with renewable energy...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Desalination plant reopening in Santa Barbara
On Tuesday, the Santa Barbara City Council voted unanimously to spend $55 million on...
- Posted July 23, 2015
First solar powered desalination plant in the works
HydroRevolution, a subsidiary of WaterFX, will be building a $30 million dollar desalination plant...
- Posted July 16, 2015
New infrastructure a possibility due to drought
With the California drought at its worst, lawmakers are beginning to examine how to...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Potential reservoir expansion coming to Contra Costa
The Contra Costa Water District, in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, is...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Hollywood Hills water main break
An 8-inch, cast-iron water main that was built in 1926 broke early Monday morning....
- Posted June 30, 2015
Cadiz Water Project: 1st regional water supply infrastructure project in a decade
The Inland Empire will see its first major water infrastructure project in a decade...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Is desalination the key to fixing the California drought?
Because of the severity of the California drought, other southwest states are beginning to...
- Posted June 1, 2015
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015