- Multi-Year Investigation Finds 15 Defendants in Violation of Multiple UST Requirements and will pay a fine
- World Water Day Message from SAWPA – Tap Water is Rigorously Tested and Safe to Drink
- Reclamation Launches Competition for Ideas to Lower Cost of Continuous Streamflow Monitoring
- Third 2019 Phillips Station Snow Survey Records 43.5 Inches Versus January’s 18 Inches
- CDFA and Shasta County Agricultural Commissioners Office Eradicate Hydrilla
More Infrastructure News
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015
Delta project could lead to loss of farmland
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s proposal for two massive water tunnels, state contractors have begun...
- Posted August 19, 2015
High water waste occurring despite California drought
In Northern California, water agencies have to estimate how much water is being wasted...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Creates Renewable Energy Partnership
The Cadiz Water Project has entered into a joint venture agreement with renewable energy...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Desalination plant reopening in Santa Barbara
On Tuesday, the Santa Barbara City Council voted unanimously to spend $55 million on...
- Posted July 23, 2015
First solar powered desalination plant in the works
HydroRevolution, a subsidiary of WaterFX, will be building a $30 million dollar desalination plant...
- Posted July 16, 2015
New infrastructure a possibility due to drought
With the California drought at its worst, lawmakers are beginning to examine how to...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Potential reservoir expansion coming to Contra Costa
The Contra Costa Water District, in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, is...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Hollywood Hills water main break
An 8-inch, cast-iron water main that was built in 1926 broke early Monday morning....
- Posted June 30, 2015
Cadiz Water Project: 1st regional water supply infrastructure project in a decade
The Inland Empire will see its first major water infrastructure project in a decade...
- Posted June 2, 2015