- Central Valley Project contractors looking at bleak 2018 allocations
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Soliciting Fisheries Habitat Restoration Proposals
- Eastern Municipal Water District urges customers to be “Sewer Smart”
- Modoc County Grower issued penalty for failing to acquire Water Quality Permit
- Remaining East Porterville homes now connected to sustainable water
More Conservation News
Landscape & Water Conservation Fair scheduled
On Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Chino Basin Water...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Water agency approves additional lawn removal funding
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) recently passed additional funding for residents to replace...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Plumbing giant joins conservation network
Kohler, the nation’s leading provider of kitchen and bathroom plumbing products, joined a network...
- Posted August 30, 2015
Californians exceed state mandate for second consecutive month
Even during the peak of summer, Californians are answering the call to use less...
- Posted August 28, 2015
Coca-Cola to become water neutral by year’s end
In 2007, The Coca-Cola Company set a goal: to replenish 100 percent of the...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Shock Top partners with Indiegogo to solve California drought
Shock Top, a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch, is now partnering with the crowd-funding site Indiegogo...
- Posted August 18, 2015
“Turf and Toilet” rebate program launched statewide
On Wednesday, the California Department of Water Resources announced their new $30 million rebate...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Shade balls: the future of water protection
To help save water during the historic California drought, the Los Angeles Department of...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Metropolitan Water District turf rebate program closed
As of last Friday, The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California has permanently closed...
- Posted August 12, 2015
San Bruno implements smart water network to combat drought
With Californians facing one of the most severe droughts on record, the City of...
- Posted August 10, 2015