- DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
- Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
- Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
- Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
More Conservation News
Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency Earns “Plant of the Year” from State Association
Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency (BBARWA) has been selected as the California Water...
- Posted April 2, 2016
California Rice Farm First to Use Drip Irrigation
Research Project Leverages Israeli R&D Conaway Ranch in Woodland, California will become the first...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Would You Drink Drought Friendly Craft Beer from Waste Water?
Bottoms Up! We’re all familiar with the current focus and tactics for conserving water...
- Posted March 21, 2016
Delta Farmers Aid California Drought by Exceeding Water Saving Goal
A group of farmers from the Central and South Delta has thrilled California’s water...
- Posted March 16, 2016
SoCal residents to see major refund checks
Rialto-based West Valley Water District (WVWD) has decided to refund a portion of its...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Californians miss conservation goal
During the month of January, Californians missed Governor Jerry Brown’s water conservation mandate goal...
- Posted February 26, 2016
Desert water agency lowers conservation requirement
On Tuesday, the Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) Board of Directors approved a downgrade...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Central Valley to receive grant for conservation efforts
Sonoma County is receiving an $8 million grant from the United States Department of...
- Posted February 16, 2016
CSU-Community College partnership trains future water leaders
Headquartered at the Cal State San Bernardino, the Water Resources Institute (WRI) works to...
- Posted February 10, 2016
Inland SoCal water agencies second-guess conservation mandate
Two water agencies that serve inland Southern California are concerned about the State Water...
- Posted February 5, 2016