- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Conservation News
5 ways to save water during the California drought
Even though the severe California drought has many looking for new ways of conserving...
- Posted June 29, 2015
More family members means more water for some San Jose residents
In San Jose, residents are beginning to question the mandatory cutbacks that were established...
- Posted June 28, 2015
Conservation Penalties for failing to meet water restrictions
Residents in some parts of Los Angeles county may see their water rates increase...
- Posted June 26, 2015
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015