- $2.1 million awarded by U.S. EPA for California’s wetlands and streams
- Montecito Water District issues “Boil Water” notice, provides emergency water distribution sites
- San Francisco PUC increases reimbursement to $100K for flood proofing structures for property owners
- Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
More Conservation News
Districts Partner to Launch New Regional Recycled Water Program
Earlier this week the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) and the Sanitation...
- Posted September 22, 2017
WateReuse Association honors 11 water leaders at 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium
The WateReuse Association honored 11 water leaders for their extraordinary leadership in advancing sustainable,...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Interior Secretary Zinke announces grants for wetland conservation and national wildlife refuges
Grants made through the North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) have been announced by...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Sierra magazine rates UCI among top 10 “Cool Schools” for green energy, water conservation, etc.
Sierra magazine recently published its 2017 “Cool Schools” ranking placing the University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary becomes MWD’s “Summer of H2Love” campaign message
If you made or are planning to make one last beach run this summer...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Feather River salmon spawning improvement project underway
Mature salmon looking for key spawning areas received a boost earlier this week when...
- Posted August 16, 2017
June 2017 water conservation data released by State Water Resources Control Board
The State Water Resources Control Board released the statewide water conservation data for the...
- Posted August 6, 2017
West Basin Municipal Water District grants available for water stations at public facilities
A new program to fund and encourage water bottle filling stations at public facilities...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Collaboration for Balboa Park water-use efficiency upgrades to save both water and energy
A collaborative project between the San Diego County Water Authority and San Diego Gas...
- Posted July 29, 2017
Grants for WaterSMART small-scale water efficiency projects announced by Bureau of Reclamation
The U.S. Department of the Interior’s Secretary Ryan Zinke, on behalf of the Bureau...
- Posted July 25, 2017