- Ongoing Efforts to Improve and Better Understand Lake Tahoe’s Nearshore Accepted by Board
- CVP Water Allocations Updated by Reclamation; Some South-of-Delta Contractors Express Dismay
- Multi-Year Investigation Finds 15 Defendants in Violation of Multiple UST Requirements and will pay a fine
- World Water Day Message from SAWPA – Tap Water is Rigorously Tested and Safe to Drink
- Reclamation Launches Competition for Ideas to Lower Cost of Continuous Streamflow Monitoring
More Conservation News
Los Angeles City Officials Break Ground for 8th City Golf Course to Implement Recycled Water System
A retrofit project at the Griffith Park Roosevelt Golf Course will soon switch the...
- Posted September 22, 2018
Volunteers Collect More than 367 Tons of Trash on 34th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day
Though its name is the California Coastal Cleanup Day, some 367 tons of trash...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Moulton Niguel Water District Celebrates a Milestone — 50 Years of Water Recycling
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) and their pioneer customers, El Niguel Country Club and...
- Posted September 10, 2018
Ontario-Montclair School District Recognized for Water-Savings Efficiencies
San Bernardino County’s Ontario-Montclair School District (OMSD) has been recognized by Monte Vista Water...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’s Groundwater Re-use Project Saves up to 29 Million Gallons Annually
Representatives of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and its new Groundwater Re-use Project were lauded last...
- Posted August 28, 2018
Irvine Ranch Water District and UC Irvine Save 80 Million Gallons of Drinking Water Annually
A joint conservation program between Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD) and University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Reclamation invests nearly $2 million in CA Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants
Three California water agencies were recently notified that they had been selected to share...
- Posted August 21, 2018
“’Bee’yond the Water Wise Garden” Educational Book debuts at Eastern Municipal Water District
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) is marking the 10th year of it’s annual “Write-Off”...
- Posted August 19, 2018
Malibu and Topanga Canyons Challenge Community to Save 28-Million Gallons of Water Annually
On May 31, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law SB 606 establishing an...
- Posted August 2, 2018
San Diego Water Expands Partnership with San Diego Gas & Electric for Low-Income Residents
In an effort to increase the availability of devices that save both water and...
- Posted July 31, 2018