- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Conservation News
New U.S.-Mexico agreement slated for signature for management of overused Colorado River water
An agreement between the U.S. and Mexico was slated for signature earlier this week...
- Posted September 28, 2017
Districts Partner to Launch New Regional Recycled Water Program
Earlier this week the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) and the Sanitation...
- Posted September 22, 2017
WateReuse Association honors 11 water leaders at 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium
The WateReuse Association honored 11 water leaders for their extraordinary leadership in advancing sustainable,...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Interior Secretary Zinke announces grants for wetland conservation and national wildlife refuges
Grants made through the North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) have been announced by...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Sierra magazine rates UCI among top 10 “Cool Schools” for green energy, water conservation, etc.
Sierra magazine recently published its 2017 “Cool Schools” ranking placing the University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary becomes MWD’s “Summer of H2Love” campaign message
If you made or are planning to make one last beach run this summer...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Feather River salmon spawning improvement project underway
Mature salmon looking for key spawning areas received a boost earlier this week when...
- Posted August 16, 2017
June 2017 water conservation data released by State Water Resources Control Board
The State Water Resources Control Board released the statewide water conservation data for the...
- Posted August 6, 2017
West Basin Municipal Water District grants available for water stations at public facilities
A new program to fund and encourage water bottle filling stations at public facilities...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Collaboration for Balboa Park water-use efficiency upgrades to save both water and energy
A collaborative project between the San Diego County Water Authority and San Diego Gas...
- Posted July 29, 2017