- President Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration for 17 Northern California Counties
- Federal Court Dismisses Key Claims in Agua Caliente Tribe’s Water Lawsuit Against Public Agencies
- Year’s Final Manual Snow Survey Finds Snowpack is Cold and Dense with Depth of 47 Inches
- Groundwater Levels in the Coachella Valley Showing Significant Increases in Last Decade
- Legal Water Doesn’t Always Mean Safe Water Study Finds Combined Tap Water Pollutants Hazardous
More Conservation News
Bureau of Reclamation selects 12 California projects to receive $7.5 million to improve water efficiency
In announcing a total of 54 projects to receive a total of $26.5 million...
- Posted October 6, 2018
CDFW Selects 24 Ecosystem and Watershed Restoration, Protection Projects to share $27.8 Million
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) recently announced that 24 California projects...
- Posted September 26, 2018
Los Angeles City Officials Break Ground for 8th City Golf Course to Implement Recycled Water System
A retrofit project at the Griffith Park Roosevelt Golf Course will soon switch the...
- Posted September 22, 2018
Volunteers Collect More than 367 Tons of Trash on 34th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day
Though its name is the California Coastal Cleanup Day, some 367 tons of trash...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Moulton Niguel Water District Celebrates a Milestone — 50 Years of Water Recycling
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) and their pioneer customers, El Niguel Country Club and...
- Posted September 10, 2018
Ontario-Montclair School District Recognized for Water-Savings Efficiencies
San Bernardino County’s Ontario-Montclair School District (OMSD) has been recognized by Monte Vista Water...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’s Groundwater Re-use Project Saves up to 29 Million Gallons Annually
Representatives of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and its new Groundwater Re-use Project were lauded last...
- Posted August 28, 2018
Irvine Ranch Water District and UC Irvine Save 80 Million Gallons of Drinking Water Annually
A joint conservation program between Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD) and University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Reclamation invests nearly $2 million in CA Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants
Three California water agencies were recently notified that they had been selected to share...
- Posted August 21, 2018
“’Bee’yond the Water Wise Garden” Educational Book debuts at Eastern Municipal Water District
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) is marking the 10th year of it’s annual “Write-Off”...
- Posted August 19, 2018