- $2.1 million awarded by U.S. EPA for California’s wetlands and streams
- Montecito Water District issues “Boil Water” notice, provides emergency water distribution sites
- San Francisco PUC increases reimbursement to $100K for flood proofing structures for property owners
- Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of river defenders...
Senate Bill 634(SB 634) by Senator Scott Wilk, R- Antelope Valley, has been signed into law...
Assembly Bill 1270, the Dams and Reservoirs: Inspections and Reporting bill, authored by Assemblyman James Gallagher...
More Legislation News
Legislation by Sen. Hertzberg to Boost Stormwater Capture awaits Gov. Brown’s signature
Senate Bill 231 by Sen. Bob Hertzberg (D-District 18-Van Nuys) has passed both the...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Rep. Huffman calls for public input on balanced approach to land management, wild places and rivers
Rep. Jared Huffman (D-2nd District-San Rafael) is requesting public input on his new draft...
- Posted August 8, 2017
California Congress members urge California Water Commission to support funding for Sites Reservoir
California Congressmen Doug LaMalfa (R-1st District- CA) and John Garamendi (D-3rd District-CA), along with...
- Posted August 2, 2017
U.S. House passes Representative Valadao’s legislation to modernize California’s water policies
Legislation introduced by California Congressman David G. Valadao (R-21st District-Hanford), aimed to modernize the...
- Posted July 24, 2017
Water and Energy Sustainability through Technology Act unveiled by Rep Jerry McNerney
Congressman Jerry McNerney (D-9th District-Stockton) unveiled new legislation for improving long-term water sustainability in...
- Posted July 22, 2017
Assemblymember Friedman’s bill to derail Cadiz Water Project Passes State Senate Committee on Natural Resources
“Gut and amend” AB 1000 an after-the-fact attempt to saddle project with additional reviews ...
- Posted July 15, 2017
Disadvantaged communities eligible for 50 percent principal forgiveness funds for drinking water projects
The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) recently approved the 2017-2018 Drinking Water State...
- Posted July 11, 2017