- Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board Ready to File Suit over Tijuana River Sewage
- 2017 Water Year Storage and Recovery Results for Seaside Groundwater Basin
- Feds call for drought contingency plans be put into effect
- Central Valley Water Board settles with Seven Hill LLC for lack of Water Quality Permit
- With West Nile Virus on the rise Californians urged to eliminate stagnant, standing water
Assembly Bill 142 in 2015 by California Assemblyman Frank Bigelow (R-5th District-Madera) directed the California Natural...
Senate Bill 955, introduced in January by Senator Jim Nielsen (R-4th District-Red Bluff) to create a...
California Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-District 20-Hayward), and Chair of the Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials Committee,...
More Legislation News
Feinstein requests more funding for wastewater treatment along U.S.-Mexico border
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has called upon the Trump administration for an increase in...
- Posted January 30, 2018
River Defenders file lawsuit against the State Water Board for failure to meet Clean Water Act
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Governor signs bill creating new water agency
Senate Bill 634(SB 634) by Senator Scott Wilk, R- Antelope Valley, has been signed...
- Posted October 17, 2017
Oroville’s Assemblyman Gallagher expresses frustration regarding his pending dam safety legislation
Assembly Bill 1270, the Dams and Reservoirs: Inspections and Reporting bill, authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted September 16, 2017
Legislation by Sen. Hertzberg to Boost Stormwater Capture awaits Gov. Brown’s signature
Senate Bill 231 by Sen. Bob Hertzberg (D-District 18-Van Nuys) has passed both the...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Rep. Huffman calls for public input on balanced approach to land management, wild places and rivers
Rep. Jared Huffman (D-2nd District-San Rafael) is requesting public input on his new draft...
- Posted August 8, 2017
California Congress members urge California Water Commission to support funding for Sites Reservoir
California Congressmen Doug LaMalfa (R-1st District- CA) and John Garamendi (D-3rd District-CA), along with...
- Posted August 2, 2017