- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
- Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
- Four Oakland Companies Cited, Fined over Clean Water Act Violations
- 12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
The Water Supply and Water Quality Act of 2018, known as Proposition 3 and slated for...
The passage of the Open and Transparent Water Data Act (AB1755) authored by Assemblyman Bill Dodd,...
Federal legislation has been recently introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California), Senator Kamala Harris (D-California) and...
More Legislation News
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris Introduces Legislation to Assist Low-Income Households with Water Bills
Looking to assist low-income households to pay for rising sewer and water bills, U.S....
- Posted June 12, 2018
Governor Brown Signs Legislation for Statewide Water Efficiency Goals
Governor Jerry Brown signed two pieces of legislation on Thursday calling for better preparation...
- Posted June 2, 2018
Report recommends adding Mokelumne River Segments to State’s Wild and Scenic Rivers System
Assembly Bill 142 in 2015 by California Assemblyman Frank Bigelow (R-5th District-Madera) directed the...
- Posted April 19, 2018
SB 955 moves to Senate Rules Committee
Senate Bill 955, introduced in January by Senator Jim Nielsen (R-4th District-Red Bluff) to...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Assemblyman Quirk introduces Bill to Ban Small Toxic Lead Fishing Weights
California Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-District 20-Hayward), and Chair of the Environmental Safety and Toxic...
- Posted February 21, 2018
Feinstein requests more funding for wastewater treatment along U.S.-Mexico border
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has called upon the Trump administration for an increase in...
- Posted January 30, 2018
River Defenders file lawsuit against the State Water Board for failure to meet Clean Water Act
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of...
- Posted November 29, 2017