- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
In spite of last year’s failed “Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Act,” proposed by former California...
President Donald Trump signed the Water Resources Development Act of 2018 into law Oct. 23 at...
Legislation by Rep. Jeff Denham (R-10th District-Turlock) and Rep. Jim Costa (D-16th District-Modesto) to authorize the...
More Legislation News
“Voluntary” Water Tax Dies in Legislature
Another attempt by legislators to tax Californians for clean water has failed in a...
- Posted September 6, 2018
State Senate Committee Blocks Effort to Scuttle Cadiz Water Project
A last minute bill to block the Cadiz Water Project, located in San Bernardino...
- Posted September 2, 2018
Legislation co-sponsored by Eastern Municipal Water District Awaits Governor’s Signature
Assembly Bill 2050 – the Small System Water Authority Act of 2018 – has...
- Posted September 1, 2018
Last-Minute Gut-and-Amend Legislation Targets Locally Approved Cadiz Water Project
A last-minute bill by State Senator Richard Roth (D- 31st District-Riverside), which seeks to...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Board Votes Unanimously in Support of Proposition 3
The Water Supply and Water Quality Act of 2018, known as Proposition 3 and...
- Posted August 17, 2018
State Water Resources Control Board Adopts Resolution for Improved Access to Water Data
The passage of the Open and Transparent Water Data Act (AB1755) authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted July 12, 2018
Title transfer would grant Contra Costa Water District Possession of Canal System
Federal legislation has been recently introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California), Senator Kamala Harris...
- Posted June 17, 2018