- DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
- Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
- Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
- Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
Legislation by Rep. Jeff Denham (R-10th District-Turlock) and Rep. Jim Costa (D-16th District-Modesto) to authorize the...
Another attempt by legislators to tax Californians for clean water has failed in a last-minute attempt...
A last minute bill to block the Cadiz Water Project, located in San Bernardino County, was...
More Legislation News
Legislation co-sponsored by Eastern Municipal Water District Awaits Governor’s Signature
Assembly Bill 2050 – the Small System Water Authority Act of 2018 – has...
- Posted September 1, 2018
Last-Minute Gut-and-Amend Legislation Targets Locally Approved Cadiz Water Project
A last-minute bill by State Senator Richard Roth (D- 31st District-Riverside), which seeks to...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Board Votes Unanimously in Support of Proposition 3
The Water Supply and Water Quality Act of 2018, known as Proposition 3 and...
- Posted August 17, 2018
State Water Resources Control Board Adopts Resolution for Improved Access to Water Data
The passage of the Open and Transparent Water Data Act (AB1755) authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted July 12, 2018
Title transfer would grant Contra Costa Water District Possession of Canal System
Federal legislation has been recently introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California), Senator Kamala Harris...
- Posted June 17, 2018
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris Introduces Legislation to Assist Low-Income Households with Water Bills
Looking to assist low-income households to pay for rising sewer and water bills, U.S....
- Posted June 12, 2018
Governor Brown Signs Legislation for Statewide Water Efficiency Goals
Governor Jerry Brown signed two pieces of legislation on Thursday calling for better preparation...
- Posted June 2, 2018