- Two CA environmental businesses receive Phase II EPA awards to bring their products to market
- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
California Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-District 20-Hayward), and Chair of the Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials Committee,...
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has called upon the Trump administration for an increase in funding along...
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of river defenders...
More Legislation News
Governor signs bill creating new water agency
Senate Bill 634(SB 634) by Senator Scott Wilk, R- Antelope Valley, has been signed...
- Posted October 17, 2017
Oroville’s Assemblyman Gallagher expresses frustration regarding his pending dam safety legislation
Assembly Bill 1270, the Dams and Reservoirs: Inspections and Reporting bill, authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted September 16, 2017
Legislation by Sen. Hertzberg to Boost Stormwater Capture awaits Gov. Brown’s signature
Senate Bill 231 by Sen. Bob Hertzberg (D-District 18-Van Nuys) has passed both the...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Rep. Huffman calls for public input on balanced approach to land management, wild places and rivers
Rep. Jared Huffman (D-2nd District-San Rafael) is requesting public input on his new draft...
- Posted August 8, 2017
California Congress members urge California Water Commission to support funding for Sites Reservoir
California Congressmen Doug LaMalfa (R-1st District- CA) and John Garamendi (D-3rd District-CA), along with...
- Posted August 2, 2017
U.S. House passes Representative Valadao’s legislation to modernize California’s water policies
Legislation introduced by California Congressman David G. Valadao (R-21st District-Hanford), aimed to modernize the...
- Posted July 24, 2017
Water and Energy Sustainability through Technology Act unveiled by Rep Jerry McNerney
Congressman Jerry McNerney (D-9th District-Stockton) unveiled new legislation for improving long-term water sustainability in...
- Posted July 22, 2017