- Final California Water Plan Update 2018 Released by Department of Water Resources
- EPA Releases Cyanobacteria Assessment Network Mobile Application Using Satellite Data
- California Tree Die-Off Triggered by Diminished Supplies of Subsurface Water in Drought Years
- Diverse Coalition Seeks to Protect California’s Drinking Water Systems Caught in Wildfire Liability
- Public Encouraged to Provide Input on Creating Climate-Resilient Water System
More Legislation News
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris Introduces Legislation to Assist Low-Income Households with Water Bills
Looking to assist low-income households to pay for rising sewer and water bills, U.S....
- Posted June 12, 2018
Governor Brown Signs Legislation for Statewide Water Efficiency Goals
Governor Jerry Brown signed two pieces of legislation on Thursday calling for better preparation...
- Posted June 2, 2018
Report recommends adding Mokelumne River Segments to State’s Wild and Scenic Rivers System
Assembly Bill 142 in 2015 by California Assemblyman Frank Bigelow (R-5th District-Madera) directed the...
- Posted April 19, 2018
SB 955 moves to Senate Rules Committee
Senate Bill 955, introduced in January by Senator Jim Nielsen (R-4th District-Red Bluff) to...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Assemblyman Quirk introduces Bill to Ban Small Toxic Lead Fishing Weights
California Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-District 20-Hayward), and Chair of the Environmental Safety and Toxic...
- Posted February 21, 2018
Feinstein requests more funding for wastewater treatment along U.S.-Mexico border
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has called upon the Trump administration for an increase in...
- Posted January 30, 2018
River Defenders file lawsuit against the State Water Board for failure to meet Clean Water Act
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Governor signs bill creating new water agency
Senate Bill 634(SB 634) by Senator Scott Wilk, R- Antelope Valley, has been signed...
- Posted October 17, 2017
Oroville’s Assemblyman Gallagher expresses frustration regarding his pending dam safety legislation
Assembly Bill 1270, the Dams and Reservoirs: Inspections and Reporting bill, authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted September 16, 2017
Legislation by Sen. Hertzberg to Boost Stormwater Capture awaits Gov. Brown’s signature
Senate Bill 231 by Sen. Bob Hertzberg (D-District 18-Van Nuys) has passed both the...
- Posted September 11, 2017