- Ongoing Efforts to Improve and Better Understand Lake Tahoe’s Nearshore Accepted by Board
- CVP Water Allocations Updated by Reclamation; Some South-of-Delta Contractors Express Dismay
- Multi-Year Investigation Finds 15 Defendants in Violation of Multiple UST Requirements and will pay a fine
- World Water Day Message from SAWPA – Tap Water is Rigorously Tested and Safe to Drink
- Reclamation Launches Competition for Ideas to Lower Cost of Continuous Streamflow Monitoring
More Legislation News
Bill Overhauling State Water Management Passes First Hurdle
Assembly Bill 313 was approved by the Assembly Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife....
- Posted May 12, 2017
Water agencies merger to form Santa Clarita Valley Water District passes Senate Committee vote
The proposed merger of Castaic Lake Water Agency (CLWA) and Newhall County Water District...
- Posted April 5, 2017
SB 7 signed by Governor requiring water submeters for all new apartments after Jan. 1, 2018
Landmark legislation was recently signed by California’s Governor Jerry Brown requiring owners of multi-unit...
- Posted October 16, 2016
New Customer Protection Bills Now Law
This week the California Water Association announced that Governor Jerry Brown signed the last...
- Posted September 25, 2016
Sen. Feinstein implores federal officials to aid in California’s tree mortality crisis
Senator Feinstein has reached out to Thomas J. Vilsack, secretary for the U.S. Department...
- Posted September 13, 2016
Two water bills to restructure Central Basin Municipal Water District await governor signature
Two water bills seeking to restructure and reform the Central Basin Municipal Water District...
- Posted August 29, 2016
Sen. Barbara Boxer calls for expedited efforts for the Salton Sea
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) has urged all levels of government agencies – state, federal...
- Posted August 20, 2016
Steven Moore reconfirmed as member of the State Water Resources Control Board
Civil Engineer Steven Moore has been unanimously reconfirmed as a member of the State...
- Posted August 8, 2016
Legislation to save our source watersheds becoming a California priority
A bill targeting to save California’s source watersheds recently passed in the Assembly and...
- Posted June 25, 2016
Marsh restoration approved by San Francisco Bay voters
In a first-ever, nine Bay Area county vote, Measure AA earned 69.3 percent in...
- Posted June 15, 2016