- $2.1 million awarded by U.S. EPA for California’s wetlands and streams
- Montecito Water District issues “Boil Water” notice, provides emergency water distribution sites
- San Francisco PUC increases reimbursement to $100K for flood proofing structures for property owners
- Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
More Legislation News
State legislators encourage storm water capture
A group of California state senators sent a letter earlier this week to David...
- Posted January 28, 2016
Governor Brown sees party infighting regarding Twin Tunnels Project
Governor Jerry Brown is facing huge opposition from a member of his own political...
- Posted January 26, 2016
California Assembly tackles water storage
California Assemblyman Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) introduced a bill, which would use part of the...
- Posted January 23, 2016
Sen. Feinstein releases draft of drought bill
Yesterday afternoon, Senator Dianne Feinstein released a draft of her bill, known as the...
- Posted January 22, 2016
State Water Board Proposes Extended Regulations
Late last Friday the State Water Resources Control Board released their draft emergency conservation...
- Posted January 19, 2016
California Congressional Representatives Encourage BLM to reconsider its controversial Cadiz pipeline guidance
Before leaving Washington for Christmas break, nine Members of Congress sent a letter to...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Governor Brown’s water budget proposal comes under fire
On Thursday, Governor Jerry Brown outlined his proposed budget for the 2016-2017 fiscal year....
- Posted January 10, 2016
Ballot measure seeks to fine water wasters
A new ballot initiative, entitled “The California Water Conservation, Flood Control and Stormwater Management...
- Posted December 18, 2015
GAO: EPA violated law via social media campaign
According to a letter from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to the Senate Committee...
- Posted December 17, 2015
California drought bill dead
Members of Congress have fought over a drought bill for California for months. Negotiation...
- Posted December 14, 2015