- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
More Legislation News
SB 955 moves to Senate Rules Committee
Senate Bill 955, introduced in January by Senator Jim Nielsen (R-4th District-Red Bluff) to...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Assemblyman Quirk introduces Bill to Ban Small Toxic Lead Fishing Weights
California Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-District 20-Hayward), and Chair of the Environmental Safety and Toxic...
- Posted February 21, 2018
Feinstein requests more funding for wastewater treatment along U.S.-Mexico border
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has called upon the Trump administration for an increase in...
- Posted January 30, 2018
River Defenders file lawsuit against the State Water Board for failure to meet Clean Water Act
The California State Water Resources Control Board has been sued by a coalition of...
- Posted November 29, 2017
Governor signs bill creating new water agency
Senate Bill 634(SB 634) by Senator Scott Wilk, R- Antelope Valley, has been signed...
- Posted October 17, 2017
Oroville’s Assemblyman Gallagher expresses frustration regarding his pending dam safety legislation
Assembly Bill 1270, the Dams and Reservoirs: Inspections and Reporting bill, authored by Assemblyman...
- Posted September 16, 2017
Legislation by Sen. Hertzberg to Boost Stormwater Capture awaits Gov. Brown’s signature
Senate Bill 231 by Sen. Bob Hertzberg (D-District 18-Van Nuys) has passed both the...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Rep. Huffman calls for public input on balanced approach to land management, wild places and rivers
Rep. Jared Huffman (D-2nd District-San Rafael) is requesting public input on his new draft...
- Posted August 8, 2017
California Congress members urge California Water Commission to support funding for Sites Reservoir
California Congressmen Doug LaMalfa (R-1st District- CA) and John Garamendi (D-3rd District-CA), along with...
- Posted August 2, 2017
U.S. House passes Representative Valadao’s legislation to modernize California’s water policies
Legislation introduced by California Congressman David G. Valadao (R-21st District-Hanford), aimed to modernize the...
- Posted July 24, 2017