- Ongoing Efforts to Improve and Better Understand Lake Tahoe’s Nearshore Accepted by Board
- CVP Water Allocations Updated by Reclamation; Some South-of-Delta Contractors Express Dismay
- Multi-Year Investigation Finds 15 Defendants in Violation of Multiple UST Requirements and will pay a fine
- World Water Day Message from SAWPA – Tap Water is Rigorously Tested and Safe to Drink
- Reclamation Launches Competition for Ideas to Lower Cost of Continuous Streamflow Monitoring
More Legislation News
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015