- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Conservation News
Coca-Cola to become water neutral by year’s end
In 2007, The Coca-Cola Company set a goal: to replenish 100 percent of the...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Shock Top partners with Indiegogo to solve California drought
Shock Top, a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch, is now partnering with the crowd-funding site Indiegogo...
- Posted August 18, 2015
“Turf and Toilet” rebate program launched statewide
On Wednesday, the California Department of Water Resources announced their new $30 million rebate...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Shade balls: the future of water protection
To help save water during the historic California drought, the Los Angeles Department of...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Metropolitan Water District turf rebate program closed
As of last Friday, The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California has permanently closed...
- Posted August 12, 2015
San Bruno implements smart water network to combat drought
With Californians facing one of the most severe droughts on record, the City of...
- Posted August 10, 2015
Some water districts miss the mark on conservation
Statistics regarding summer water use were released by the State Water Resources Control Board...
- Posted August 6, 2015
State surpasses Governor’s goal in water conservation
According to water conservation numbers released by the State Water Resources Control Board on...
- Posted July 31, 2015
San Diegans eligible for rain barrel reimbursement
The City of San Diego Public Utilities Department is offering rebates for homeowners who...
- Posted July 23, 2015
New grass landscaping heavily limited
Under a new regulation approved by the California Water Commission last week, turf lawns...
- Posted July 19, 2015