- DWR awards $1 Million to each of Sonoma County’s three Groundwater Sustainability Agencies
- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
More Drought News
Vodka company takes on global initiative
Absolut Elyx, the elite vodka company, has partnered with Water For People, a nonprofit...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Water landscaping certification in the works
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) is considering adopting a program that would educate...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Water quality strategy in the works
The severity of the California drought has left many watersheds vulnerable to contaminants, which can and...
- Posted November 20, 2015
Preparing your pets for El Nino
As we head into a strong El Nino season, pet owners are being warned to exude...
- Posted November 19, 2015
DWR groundwater basin regulations go into effect
Although the Department of Water Resources (DWR) was expected to begin implementing basin boundary...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Drought rules extended by Governor
On January 17, 2014, Governor Jerry Brown declared a State of Emergency due to...
- Posted November 17, 2015
On the verge of El Nino
Now that colder weather is among us, forecasters are saying we’re officially in El...
- Posted November 15, 2015
City of Oakland files lawsuit against Monsanto
Recently, the State Water Resources Control has determined that a large presence of Polychlorinated...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Water technology: California’s latest trend?
As the California drought continues to loom on, the state is beginning to see...
- Posted November 9, 2015
City urges residents to install rain capture systems
In order to inspire customers in Los Angeles to capture rainwater during the highly...
- Posted November 8, 2015