- DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
- Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
- Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
- Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
More Drought News
Developers required to implement water treatment systems
While many residents in the Bay Area and Central Valley are feeling the severe...
- Posted October 6, 2015
The Delta’s challenges
Because of the California drought, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta is proving to have a number...
- Posted October 4, 2015
Removal of emergency Delta barrier in the works
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) is working to remove a drought barrier in...
- Posted October 3, 2015
State to fund farming water projects
The California Department of Food and Agriculture has agreed to fund $9.38 million for...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Drought keeps bees from producing honey
As the California drought continues, the agricultural industry has been greatly impacted. Because so few crops...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Study: How do drought conditions impact cereal grains?
The University of California and the Department of Energy are working together to explain...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Northern California lake runs dry
The Mountain Meadow Reservoir has run dry after record low water levels. Dead fish...
- Posted September 27, 2015
Water districts consider purchasing Delta islands
The Westlands Water District (WWD) and Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) are...
- Posted September 24, 2015
Agency relies on water technology for drought savings
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s mandatory water cutbacks, the Olivenhain Muncipal Water District, located in...
- Posted September 23, 2015
How technology is changing the California drought
As the California drought continues, farmers in the north are using technology to their...
- Posted September 22, 2015