- Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
- Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
- Emergency Declaration for flooding in Owens Valley lifted by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- PG&E launches funding challenge for “California Climate Challenge” with $1 million
- Restoration funded for watersheds impacted by unregulated cannabis cultivation
More Conservation News
Nestlé Waters’ Livermore and Sacramento factories earn rigorous water stewardship certification
As part of its commitment to certifying 20 bottling sites worldwide as sustainability leaders...
- Posted October 29, 2017
In partnership with UC Davis, Moulton Niguel WD tests new ways to optimize energy, save money
Laguna Niguel-based Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) is partnering with University of California Davis’...
- Posted October 27, 2017
CDFA and DWR award $4.6 million to bring surface water to San Joaquin farms
Grant funds from California’s Proposition 1 and the State Water Efficiency and Enhancement Program...
- Posted October 26, 2017
Riverside-based Toro Company recognized by the EPA for contributions to the WaterSense® program
The Toro Company has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for...
- Posted October 16, 2017
Public funds and private donations helping to fund the Advancing Potable Reuse Initiative
The Water Environment and Reuse Foundation (WE&RF) is seeking partners and funding to further...
- Posted October 5, 2017
Orange County middle-schoolers offered an innovative water education program
A new water education program is now being offered to middle school students thanks...
- Posted October 1, 2017
Chino Basin Water Conservation District plans October Landscape and Water Conservation Festival
The Chino Basin Water Conservation District (CBWCD) has announced the plans and schedule for...
- Posted September 30, 2017
New U.S.-Mexico agreement slated for signature for management of overused Colorado River water
An agreement between the U.S. and Mexico was slated for signature earlier this week...
- Posted September 28, 2017
Districts Partner to Launch New Regional Recycled Water Program
Earlier this week the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) and the Sanitation...
- Posted September 22, 2017
WateReuse Association honors 11 water leaders at 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium
The WateReuse Association honored 11 water leaders for their extraordinary leadership in advancing sustainable,...
- Posted September 14, 2017